Saturday, August 20, 2011

The next level- Bio Card

One of the most eccentric tips Patti has for finding love within a year is creating your own personal bio card.

Basically, this reminds me of something between an actor's head shot and a baseball card.

It includes full length and face photographs, as well as a short bio of your interests and background. I actually asked Patti on twitter what to include specifically, and although she responded to the wrong person, she did respond. "On your bio card your stats, height, weight, age, occupation n interests...plus how to contact you!"

First of all, I'm not putting my weight on this thing! It would even feel awkward to put my height. I mean really? Sigh, but I figure since I have no idea what I'm doing in this "bio card" arena, I should just follow her advice blindly.

The purpose of the card is to give it to your friends and family, for them to give to men who might be a good match. I'm actually interested to see how this turns out.

One of my friends took pictures for the card last week. I'm about halfway done with the design and bio writing. Then time to print and disperse! 

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I am excited to read this!

    I have the book "8 steps to become your own matchmaker" and I got to the bio card.

    Did you do it? How did it go?

    Thanks,

    Ana.

    ReplyDelete