Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I should be happy!

The first step in the "12 month action plan for finding love" is DATING DETOX. Remember that phrase- it's important! 

Based on the length of my last relationship, my dating detox should last 30 days, according to Patti. And dating detox is essentially as it sounds.  No dating! No pursuing dating. Focus on yourself- improving yourself, learning about yourself, celebrating yourself.

There are several steps. The first one I want to focus on is "listing 10 things that make me happy." I need this in my life. Lately I've found myself growing resentful and bitter, and that ain't me! I need to snap out of my funk, and this is a good way to do it.

TEN THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
  1. Sunlight
  2. Gardening
  3. Photography
  4. Watching 30 Rock
  5. Listening to NPR
  6. Yoga
  7. Pilates
  8. Hiking
  9. Cafe au lait
  10. Blueberries

No comments:

Post a Comment