Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dating Retox- Online dating

I shall call this phase... dating retox.

Online dating. I realize it has a stigma, but here's the deal. When you're an adult with a job and a routine and a stable friend group, it's easy to get into a rut where you don't meet many new people. And you know what the internet does? It is a series of tubes and hoses that link your computer to all the other computers in the world! And behind those computers are people! Perhaps even people you haven't met!

But really, I have dipped my toe back into the frigid pool of online dating. I have used it before and met some cool people. Some more cool than others. This week I went on one online date, but it was to an event and I can pretty well guarantee it will be a one time thing.

I thought I might use this post as a forum to answer some questions about online dating. I know people have a lot. So... let 'er rip!

No comments:

Post a Comment